Rides, Games, Activities and Crafts
Festival of Trees offers a variety of rides, games, activities, crafts, and more!
We have everything from a train ride and fun house to a wheelchair-accessible carousel. We even offer “reindeer” pony rides! You can’t forget to try some of our great games, either. We have hole-in-one golf, milk can toss, or the remote control car race track and simulator ride!
SantaLand, also known as the Kids’ Area at Festival of Trees, is home to the following rides, games, activities, and crafts:
- Visits with Santa
- Train Ride
- Carousel (Wheelchair accessible)
- Fun House
- Carnival Games
- Wildlife Adventures (Mini Petting Zoo)
- Remote Control Race Track
- Race Car Simulator Ride
- “Reindeer” Pony Rides
- Make Your Own Craft
- Santa Letter Writing/Express Mailbox
- Other activities offered by our vendors
No matter what your child likes, they are sure to find something thrilling in SantaLand!
Red Activity Tickets are $.50 each:
- 2 Red Tickets: Carnival Games
- 4 Red Tickets: Arts and Crafts, Carousel, Train Ride, and Fun House
- 6 Red Tickets: Remote Control Race Track and Simulator Ride
$5 Green Ticket: 1 Pony Ride
$5 Wristband: Unlimited Carousel, Train Rides, and Fun House
Save time when buying your SantaLand tickets and ask for the $20 Quick Pack! (This includes one (1) wristband, one (1) pony ride ticket and twenty (20) red activity tickets.)
Tickets for SantaLand activities may be purchased at one of several white and green ticket booths in the SantaLand area.