Take Part in our Silent Auction, Win Unique and Exciting Items, and Ho, Ho, Ho Your Way through the Holidays!
NOTE: If you would like to donate an auction item for the 2016 Festival of Trees Silent Auction, please download a silent auction donation form.
Here’s a sampling of what some lucky bidders could walk away with:
- Getaway packages to local hotels and bed & breakfasts
- Restaurant, theater, and entertainment packages
- Wine tastings and tours of Maryland vineyards and wineries
- Sporting event tickets and adventure packages
- One-of-a-kind autographed memorabilia and so much more!
And that’s just the tip of the holiday iceberg! So make sure to stop by our silent auction display, and start bidding. You’ll bring smiles to the faces of everyone you love, and help the children of Kennedy Krieger Institute.
How It Works:
- The Silent Auction will be open all three days of Festival of Trees and closes at 4 p.m. on Sunday, November 27, 2016.
- Items will be available for pick-up at the Timonium Fairgrounds starting Sunday, November 27, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Monday, November 28, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- To place a bid, clearly print your name, phone number, and email.
- An opening bid must meet or exceed the minimum bid listed. Each subsequent bid must meet or exceed the appropriate bid increments. Other bids will be disqualified.
- A bid, once entered, cannot be withdrawn unless an auction volunteer determines that the bid increment is incorrect.
- The highest valid bid at the closing time constitutes the successful bid and will be determined by the Auction Committee.
- No bids will be accepted on bid sheets after the Silent Auction is closed.
- Winner will be emailed, and will receive a phone call following the close of the Silent Auction beginning Sunday evening.
- Cashiers will accept cash, check, or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) for payment.
- Certificates can be mailed to the winner once payment is received for an added charge.
- All sales are final and there will be no refunds or exchanges.
Buy It Now!
The Buy It Now option means just that; for the price listed, you can buy the item and walk away with it once you have secured payment. This insures that you win what you want. If you have signed the Buy It Now line, please find the staff working the Silent Auction tables, and they will assist you with payment.
Special Thanks Go to All of our 2016 Silent Auction Donors