About the Festival
The 32nd annual Festival of Trees is scheduled to return to the Maryland State Fairgrounds on Thanksgiving weekend for three days of holiday fun that benefits the patients, students and families that Kennedy Krieger serves.
We can't wait to bring back the magical traditions you remember, with fun activities for the whole family!
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s event:
- One-of-a-kind, designer-decorated trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses on display and for sale
- Visits with Santa Claus
- Meet-and-greets with characters, including superheroes and Disney princesses
- A bevy of silent auction items ranging from sports memorabilia to family fun packages to view in person and on which you can bid and track easily online
- Our traditional live, operating holiday train display
- Food and goodie vendors
- Handmade crafts, novelties, ornament, gift and artisan vendors
- NEW! Holiday-themed selfie stations for fun family photo opportunities
Kick off the holiday season with all this and more at Festival of Trees!
Planning for this year’s event continues, and additional details will be released in the coming weeks.
The health and safety of all who participate is our top concern. Kennedy Krieger will observe CDC guidelines and local government restrictions for events as related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Make sure to follow Kennedy Krieger’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages to stay up to date on all the latest news for Festival of Trees. Help us spread the word by liking and sharing Festival of Trees posts!